Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Day at the Mercantile Mall

There are so many fun things for sale down at the Mercantile Mall. Every time that I go down to refresh my space, I have to remind myself that I 'm there to make money...not spend it.

Photobucket
I have been on a crepe paper and ribbon rosette kick lately.
I made a bunch of these valentine ribbons that say "be mine."
Photobucket
Mechelle, from pink daisy's blog is new to the shop.  We love having her there. Her sewing skills and love for vintage fabrics has helped make the shop look fabulous! 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Here are a few more rosettes
Photobucket

Photobucket
vintage textile and lampshades
Photobucket
This little wicker chair is so adorable. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
More linens and another cute chair.
Photobucket
We would love for you to visit.

Stephanie

  The Mercantile Mall
100-104 Main Street
Milford OH 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are ever in Milford, OH...

come see my booth that I share with my friend Brenda. 
The Mercantile Mall
100 & 104 Main Street
Milford, Ohio 45150